Five Nights at Freddy’s
Five Nights at Freddy’s, often abbreviated as FNaF, is an indie horror game developed by Scott Cawthon. In this game, you work as a security guard, who working shifts at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza. Freddy and his co-workers are animatronic robots who perform all the duties at the pizza place. During the day they are model employees, but during the night they start to act strange! And your job is to find a way to survive here from 12am to 6am for all 5 of the nights.
As security guard, you must keep watch and survey the CCTV cameras to ensure that the pizza place is kept in working order and safe. You must survive as security guard for five consecutive nights with a limited amount of resources and power – can you do it?
How To Play
- You only use the mouse to perform every action in the game.
- Move the mouse down to the white arrow button below to open and close the cameras.
- Click on the lights to turn them on or off, or the door switches to open or close the doors.
Tips and Tricks
- Use the lights, doors and cameras conservatively to save power.
- You should play the game with headphones on to experience the game’s creepy atmosphere in full.
- You should pay special attention to the 2 cameras beside your office room.